Page 1 of 1

Can I change the divisions on the metronome?

Posted: 31 Aug 2026, 06:07
by Dial8d
Looking to use this for live with a band. Our guitarist made a click track to clock sync box but we ran into issues because our drummer like to listen to eighth notes and it ended up being to fast for it.

Are you able to change the clock divisions for the metronome on the nome?

We are looking to use this to sync a Synthstorm deluge which is doing various sequencing thingies

Re: Can I change the divisions on the metronome?

Posted: 31 Aug 2026, 10:26
by simntonic
Hi, and welcome!

Yes the click track on the Nome is highly configurable, you can customize sounds, volumes, and 8th notes and 16th notes. Check the Nome II manual for more info!

Simon

PS: we are working on a new manual on https://manuals.simntonic.com/ which might be easier to read, it will be published soon ;)

Re: Can I change the divisions on the metronome?

Posted: 31 Aug 2026, 17:09
by Dial8d
Thanks! Was looking through the manual trying to figure it out lol

Re: Can I change the divisions on the metronome?

Posted: 14 Sep 2026, 21:01
by Dial8d
simntonic wrote: ↑31 Aug 2026, 10:26 Hi, and welcome!

Yes the click track on the Nome is highly configurable, you can customize sounds, volumes, and 8th notes and 16th notes. Check the Nome II manual for more info!

Simon

PS: we are working on a new manual on https://manuals.simntonic.com/ which might be easier to read, it will be published soon ;)
Purchased from Peefect Circuit and I’m just waiting for it to arrive šŸ˜€