Looking to use this for live with a band. Our guitarist made a click track to clock sync box but we ran into issues because our drummer like to listen to eighth notes and it ended up being to fast for it.
Are you able to change the clock divisions for the metronome on the nome?
We are looking to use this to sync a Synthstorm deluge which is doing various sequencing thingies
Can I change the divisions on the metronome?
-
simntonic
- Posts: 104
- Joined: 27 Jan 2026, 10:01
Re: Can I change the divisions on the metronome?
Hi, and welcome!
Yes the click track on the Nome is highly configurable, you can customize sounds, volumes, and 8th notes and 16th notes. Check the Nome II manual for more info!
Simon
PS: we are working on a new manual on https://manuals.simntonic.com/ which might be easier to read, it will be published soon
Yes the click track on the Nome is highly configurable, you can customize sounds, volumes, and 8th notes and 16th notes. Check the Nome II manual for more info!
Simon
PS: we are working on a new manual on https://manuals.simntonic.com/ which might be easier to read, it will be published soon
Sim'n Tonic Support
-
Dial8d
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 31 Aug 2026, 05:58
Re: Can I change the divisions on the metronome?
Thanks! Was looking through the manual trying to figure it out lol
-
Dial8d
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 31 Aug 2026, 05:58
Re: Can I change the divisions on the metronome?
Purchased from Peefect Circuit and I’m just waiting for it to arrivesimntonic wrote: ↑31 Aug 2026, 10:26 Hi, and welcome!
Yes the click track on the Nome is highly configurable, you can customize sounds, volumes, and 8th notes and 16th notes. Check the Nome II manual for more info!
Simon
PS: we are working on a new manual on https://manuals.simntonic.com/ which might be easier to read, it will be published soon![]()