MASTER CLOCK - Morningstar MC6Pro
Slave - BOSS RC600
I also want to add the Roland SPDSX - sampler to be controlled by the MC6
However - the problem is is that the looper receives a midi command and then changes on the downbeat of the next bar
Can the Nome hold the midi command to the SPD SX so that it also triggers on the next downbeat - thus synchronised with the RC600?
Syncing three bits of gear - MC6PRO / RC600 / SPD SX PRO - is it possible with the Nome?
-
sel
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 14 Jun 2026, 23:55
-
simntonic
- Posts: 104
- Joined: 27 Jan 2026, 10:01
Re: Syncing three bits of gear - MC6PRO / RC600 / SPD SX PRO - is it possible with the Nome?
Hi
While I do not fully understand the "hold the midi command", I am pretty sure you can sync those devices with the Nome.
The Nome has an internal "bar" and time signature setting, and it can start your machines on the next downbeat (like everything on the Nome, this is highly configurable).
The difficult one could be the RC600 - the compatibility sheet made by the community on https://www.facebook.com/groups/simnton ... 4555808930 says that it works fine with MIDI clock.
Simon
While I do not fully understand the "hold the midi command", I am pretty sure you can sync those devices with the Nome.
The Nome has an internal "bar" and time signature setting, and it can start your machines on the next downbeat (like everything on the Nome, this is highly configurable).
The difficult one could be the RC600 - the compatibility sheet made by the community on https://www.facebook.com/groups/simnton ... 4555808930 says that it works fine with MIDI clock.
Simon
Sim'n Tonic Support