Hello
I was unable to retrieve my old account, I am not Sure what happened.
Can you add this one to the Beta testers area?
Thanks
Angel Alanis
HI there - New account - Need Beta Access
-
Simon
- Posts: 1424
- Joined: 09 Jan 2022, 22:08
Re: HI there - New account - Need Beta Access
Done
But note there has not been much activity on the beta-testing forum since 3.0-beta.
If you need to re-access your old account, use your gmail email on this page: user/forgot_password
(I can send you your email in a PM if you cannot remember which one you used)
Cheers
Simon
But note there has not been much activity on the beta-testing forum since 3.0-beta.
If you need to re-access your old account, use your gmail email on this page: user/forgot_password
(I can send you your email in a PM if you cannot remember which one you used)
Cheers
Simon
-
a2muzik
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 05 Jan 2025, 22:24
Re: HI there - New account - Need Beta Access
thanks, I wasn't getting the reset emails. I will try again
-
RadekPilich
- Posts: 34
- Joined: 02 Jan 2026, 23:00
Re: HI there - New account - Need Beta Access
I'm also interested in this.
Finally installed the latest available beta, but not quite sure what to made of it, as there is no changelog anywhere.
Finally installed the latest available beta, but not quite sure what to made of it, as there is no changelog anywhere.
-
simntonic
- Posts: 104
- Joined: 27 Jan 2026, 10:01
Re: HI there - New account - Need Beta Access
You mean the latest beta firmware?
We do not really have a beta program (we closed a couple of years ago) - those firmwares are just simple extra features/corrections which were simple to make and too little to release as an official new firmware.
We do not really have a beta program (we closed a couple of years ago) - those firmwares are just simple extra features/corrections which were simple to make and too little to release as an official new firmware.
Sim'n Tonic Support
-
RadekPilich
- Posts: 34
- Joined: 02 Jan 2026, 23:00
Re: HI there - New account - Need Beta Access
Yes, 5.4, but I have no idea what has changed, there is no txt changelog and it's not a part of the html changelog, which ends at 5.2.