hi all, newbie here
my nome II is on its way
couple of questions to think about my available strategies
I am still n Intel Mac Pro running Sonoma . I plan to run cubase 15 pro as the daw of choice and I have other control surfaces.
I am looking to run nome as a midi clock distributor only to my hardware synths connected thro Mio XL.
Q: can I run the usync in cubase in my setup without having to get an audio track (midrodrone) track?
thanks.
jay
newbie Q
-
simntonic
- Posts: 104
- Joined: 27 Jan 2026, 10:01
Re: newbie Q
Hi Jay
Yes on Mac with Cubase you can use U-SYNC, which does not require any extra audio output. Then you can send that clock to your mioXL and spread it to the rest of your setup.
Simon
Yes on Mac with Cubase you can use U-SYNC, which does not require any extra audio output. Then you can send that clock to your mioXL and spread it to the rest of your setup.
Simon
Sim'n Tonic Support