Page 1 of 1

Are there MIDI commands for changing Time Signature?

Posted: 10 Jul 2026, 21:01
by spacialrob
I didn't see anything in the manual, but maybe there is some backdoor MIDI Commands for changing the time signature on the Midronome? This would make things a lot simpler, as I already have programmed a control surface for my DAW to change the meter using MIDI, and if it could redouble to change the Midronome, it could make for an "all-in-one" button so I don't need to set it manually. If not, is this something that could be added in a later firmware update?

Re: Are there MIDI commands for changing Time Signature?

Posted: 12 Jul 2026, 12:36
by simntonic
Hi Rob

I am not sure how you missed it if you search "time signature" in the manual - check section 5.5.3 ;)

Simon

Re: Are there MIDI commands for changing Time Signature?

Posted: 12 Jul 2026, 18:52
by spacialrob
Wow, I'm not sure how I missed that either—my bad! Found it now!