Page 1 of 1
HI there - New account - Need Beta Access
Posted: 05 Jan 2025, 22:29
by a2muzik
Hello
I was unable to retrieve my old account, I am not Sure what happened.
Can you add this one to the Beta testers area?
Thanks
Angel Alanis
Re: HI there - New account - Need Beta Access
Posted: 06 Jan 2025, 08:32
by Simon
Done
But note there has not been much activity on the beta-testing forum since 3.0-beta.
If you need to re-access your old account, use your gmail email on this page:
user/forgot_password
(I can send you your email in a PM if you cannot remember which one you used)
Cheers
Simon
Re: HI there - New account - Need Beta Access
Posted: 08 Jan 2025, 04:25
by a2muzik
thanks, I wasn't getting the reset emails. I will try again
Re: HI there - New account - Need Beta Access
Posted: 11 Aug 2026, 19:05
by RadekPilich
I'm also interested in this.
Finally installed the latest available beta, but not quite sure what to made of it, as there is no changelog anywhere.
Re: HI there - New account - Need Beta Access
Posted: 12 Aug 2026, 08:55
by simntonic
You mean the latest beta firmware?
We do not really have a beta program (we closed a couple of years ago) - those firmwares are just simple extra features/corrections which were simple to make and too little to release as an official new firmware.
Re: HI there - New account - Need Beta Access
Posted: 12 Aug 2026, 13:13
by RadekPilich
Yes, 5.4, but I have no idea what has changed, there is no txt changelog and it's not a part of the html changelog, which ends at 5.2.