Are there MIDI commands for changing Time Signature?
-
spacialrob
- Posts: 45
- Joined: 25 Oct 2022, 21:23
- Location: Milwaukee, WI
- Contact:
Are there MIDI commands for changing Time Signature?
I didn't see anything in the manual, but maybe there is some backdoor MIDI Commands for changing the time signature on the Midronome? This would make things a lot simpler, as I already have programmed a control surface for my DAW to change the meter using MIDI, and if it could redouble to change the Midronome, it could make for an "all-in-one" button so I don't need to set it manually. If not, is this something that could be added in a later firmware update?
-
simntonic
- Posts: 104
- Joined: 27 Jan 2026, 10:01
Re: Are there MIDI commands for changing Time Signature?
Hi Rob
I am not sure how you missed it if you search "time signature" in the manual - check section 5.5.3
Simon
I am not sure how you missed it if you search "time signature" in the manual - check section 5.5.3
Simon
Sim'n Tonic Support
-
spacialrob
- Posts: 45
- Joined: 25 Oct 2022, 21:23
- Location: Milwaukee, WI
- Contact:
Re: Are there MIDI commands for changing Time Signature?
Wow, I'm not sure how I missed that either—my bad! Found it now!